Ease of camping is always our number one priority. And along with it comes great grilled food to complement the vibe, be it in the woods, riverbanks, beach, or simply at your patio. Anytime and anywhere you wanted it to be, there is a best gas grill under 100 to gratify your needs.
For sure, you can still remember the stories told before that very campfire where you grill your marshmallow and hotdogs over a scorching heat. Believe me, when I say, campfire stories can still be the same, but the grilling can be more thrilling – of course, nothing beats the thrill of having more to satiate a grill-craving tummy, right?
So, if you think it’s high time for your campsite or even your backyard to be decorated with a new gas grill, you should check out these reasons and see how these suits you best:
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, or barbeque night’s out
- Light weight
- Quickly assembled
- Heats up fast with even thermal distribution
- Easy maintenance
- Occupies little space on storage
All products that we’ll be running down are delineated by salient features of their own. But since they share a common denominator on being gas grills, allow me first to take you on a sneak peek with other things that they share in common:
- Need not worry since all these are portable and you can easily move them to any site you feel most comfortable.
- Fusion of convenience and efficiency, now who says these two cannot come in pair?
- Say goodbye to tedious cleaning, and this time, you will no longer be using harsh tools to maintain your gas grill. Cleansing will be made possible even without vigorous scrubbing.
- You can always grill in bulk, each of the same quality you expect.
- They are powered by propane.
Haven’t made up your mind yet and are still torn in between bunch of considerations? Here is the detailed review and scrutiny of each gas grill that is deemed as one of the bests:
Top Gas Grills Under 100
1. Cuisinart CFGS-222 Take Along Grill Stand – Best supports pre-existing gas grill.
If you already own a gas grill and just wanted to look for its sturdy stand, you can always take this Cuisinart CFGS-222 because guess what, it holds up to 48 pounds and is stable with a firm scaffold-like base structure.
And for sure, you don’t like to grill in chaos, fortunately we got you covered! Aside from the Cuisinart main platform, it also bears two flip-upside tables. And together, they have 6 cup holders and 8 tool hooks. Each side tables can hold up to 20 pounds.
Another good thing about this stand is the 35-pound capacity shelf storage perfect for your cooler to keep it out of the way yet nearby.
And lest we forget, it folds flat quickly and unfolds in seconds.
|+ The stand is adjustable, sturdy, and easy to assemble.||– A bit of movement created when scrubbing the grate.|
|+ Enough shelf spaces.|
|+ Whether you’re standing 6 foot or so, perhaps a little smaller, this stand is just about the right height for you.|
|+ Rust proof and easily maintained.|
2. Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill – Cooktops game changer, good for varying grilling techniques.
In as much as we want to feast with steak, barbeques, pancakes, and hash browns, one cooktop is not flexible enough to have everything prepared.
So if you do not want to compromise one cuisine for the other, might as well pick the Coleman NXT Lite since it has a swaptop interchangeable cooktops that allows you to alter the grill grates in exchange of either griddles or stove grates.
And there, you can be limitless.
Please do note that this propane grill delivers 8,500 BTUs of heat across 168 square inches of grilling surface.
|+ Swaptop interchangeable cooktops from grill grates to either griddle or stove grates.||– Unable to season the grill before cooking makes it difficult for cleaning.|
|+ Burners release heat evenly across the grill.|
|+ A button ignites the grill, leaving match and lighter unnecessary.|
|+ Propane tanks are not difficult to be switched out.|
See also: Coleman RoadTrip Grill Reviews
3. Royal Gourmet PD1202R Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill – Most enticing gas grill.
For an Instagram worthy post, this aesthetic porcelain enameled top propane gas grill deserves all the heart reactions. Integrated with a piezo igniter, no perils shall come near your cooking experience. The good thing about this igniter is that it never runs out of charge unless it is broken and can no longer convert energy. But it lasts while can.
You can also detach the griddle and the removable, slide-out stainless-steel grease tray for appropriate washing.
|+ 221 cooking surface and porcelain enameled top.||– Propane bottles not included in the set.|
|+ Fast and even heating with 12,000 BTU.|
|+ No fussy clean up.|
|+ Portable, convenient, and easy to assemble.|
4. MARTIN 2 Burner Propane Stove Grill Gas – Best in imposing resistance on environmental insults.
Adrenaline seekers tend to hike atop a mountain with high altitude and those who are trying to gratify themselves with their grilling-pleasure even in cold weather will not be disappointed with this 2 Burner Gas Grill given the steady fuel stream that resists environmental insults like high altitude and cold weather.
MARTIN 2 Burner Propane Stove Grill Gas is also economic since it operates even with low fuel. And true it is that we hate disturbances like flaring or flickering, this is the reason why MARTIN 2 was designed to have the pressure of propane be easily regulated to enhance cooking performance.
Another thing, you do not need to be anxious of the weather because even if it gets windy, MARTIN 2 has a built-in windscreen to serve as a protection to your fire.
|+ Equipped with wind panels.||– Quite small cooking space.|
|+ With piezo ignition system.|
|+ Works well in high altitude, cold weather, or even with low propane.|
|+ 2-burner stove|
5. QOMOTOP Tabletop Propane Gas Grill – Most suitable among innovative ‘grill-guru’.
Did you just say you wanted something where you can cook everything? By everything did you mean various meat and vegetables? If it’s a big YES, then you just found your match.
This QOMOTOP Tabletop Propane Gas Grill is suitable for a wide array-of cuisine. The tray body of this grill is supported by 5 steel bars to prevent advanced deformation when constantly exposed to heat. Desired recipe with varying temperature necessities are befits this gas grill. In addition, the 3 mm thick stainless-steel cooking flat plate of griddle will lock in the flavor and the moisture even better.
|+ Heat up fast.||– Tabletop gas grill can only be used outdoor.|
|+ Satisfactory cooking space.|
|+ One button – ignition.|
|+ 24 months professional and friendly after-sales services.|
6. TACKLIFE 18-Inch Tabletop Grill – Most preferred for multitasking, good for bountiful grilling.
Cooking in full swing is tiring, even more disappointing when the first batches of grilled food were already cold before you’re done cooking. Just in case you’re fend-off with this situation, you could probably give TACKLIFE Tabletop Grill a chance to redefine your cooking experience.
This gas grill has 2 separately controlled burners with 8,500 BTU each, up to 17,000 BTU cooking powered. This feature enables the distribution of heat throughout the grill to simultaneously allow cooking and warming.
|+ Perfect for cooking multiple items all at once.||– A little heavy.|
|+ Cooking surface is supported by steel bars.|
|+ With 2 separate burners that withstand wind.|
|+ Uses electric igniter.|
7. 2 Burner Propane Stove Grill Gas 20000 Btu CSA Certified – Portable and handy, good for far travels.
As aforementioned, every product included in our rundown are portable but on the superlative level, this 2 Burner Propane Stove Grill Gas truly deserve such coined name. Imagine, you can carry this in your backpack or luggage. But there’s more, it has a built-in carry handle which makes it more convenient.
|+ CSA certified for USA and Canada||– The propane connector is short to have the tank in distance with heat, although no propane leak problems can be encountered when proper installation is of the tank is observed.|
|+ Armed with wind shield.|
8. Stansport 206-50 Propane Stove and Grill Combo – for short-term occasional gatherings, best practical choice.
You may say this is just another gas grill with piezo ignite and high-altitude regulator. But if you are the type in pursuit of a gas grill that uses a disposable propane cylinder, I can say this is not just another gas grill. If you occasionally host gatherings, better yet have your propane in a controlled amount just enough to suffice your need. In such a way, no propane gas will be left unused and stock for quite some time. No risk for leakage and economically sane.
Also, tiresome cleaning is eliminated as the polished stainless-steel drip pan makes your work easier.
|+ Fits in confined spaces.||– For outdoor use only.|
|+ High-altitude pressure regulator.|
|+ Uses piezo igniter.|
|+ Uses 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder.|
9. Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas Grill – Suits preloved preferences.
If we deserve a second chance, what more the products that was tested by time. Being fond of pre-owned products does not mean you are giving up quality in exchange of being thrifty. Some people just want stories invisibly engraved on the product.
This Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas Grill is a pre-owned product that was renewed and revitalized. This was tested and inspected by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Also, it is accompanied by a 90-day Amazon renewed-guarantee.
|+ 2 stainless steel burners with push and turn ignition.||– Not a brand-new product.|
|+ Total of 16,000 BTU|
|+ Cooks at the same pace with bigger gas grills.|
What is the best gas grill to buy?
We have already laid the cards to help you decide since buying a new gas grill is indeed a personal choice. However, before you buy anything make sure that you have considered your need and some of the following factors:
- One must consider the intended use of the gas grill whether it is indoor or outdoor. Some can be used either way and some are flexible enough to function as both.
- Consider the type of cuisine that you want to cook. For sure, you’ll come up with a long list so you must anticipate the cooktops that you would be using.
What is the best time to buy a gas grill?
There is no perfectly fixed time to buy your own gas grill since you can enjoy grilling all year round. Gas grills have also evolved; they were already equipped with special features to make them more adaptable to seasonal changes while preserving their main function.
Considering that summertime is fast approaching, it is a chance for you to enjoy gas grills throughout summer and onwards.
What is the average life of a gas grill?
According to consumer reports, in three-years’ time only, Americans junk and dispose the grills. But truth be told, gas grills can survive in a span of 5 to 15 years. That is why we always inculcate to the owners the proper maintenance of its parts. Although deterioration of some parts is inevitable, gas grills are not ephemeral, they last based on the care they are receiving.
Time to get grilling!
Wrapping it up, I recommend for you guys the Royal Gourmet PD1202R Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill Griddle, 12,000-BTU, for Outdoor Cooking While Camping or Tailgating, 18-Inch, Red. Given that it is of aesthetic structure with its porcelain enameled top, it is also of utmost importance to consider the thermal requirement that is adequate for our cooking. Additional to that are the easy cleaning and the integration of the piezo igniter.
We’re done grillin’! Time to enjoy our meal! Bon Appétit!
- 10 Best Gas Grill Reviews
- 9 Best Gas Grill under 1000
- 8 Best Gas Grill under 150
- 9 Best Gas Grill under 200
- 9 Best Gas Grill under 300
- 5 Best Gas Grill under 400
- 6 Best Gas Grill under 500
- Top Gas Grills Under 100
- 1. Cuisinart CFGS-222 Take Along Grill Stand – Best supports pre-existing gas grill.
- 2. Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill – Cooktops game changer, good for varying grilling techniques.
- 3. Royal Gourmet PD1202R Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill – Most enticing gas grill.
- 4. MARTIN 2 Burner Propane Stove Grill Gas – Best in imposing resistance on environmental insults.
- 5. QOMOTOP Tabletop Propane Gas Grill – Most suitable among innovative ‘grill-guru’.
- 6. TACKLIFE 18-Inch Tabletop Grill – Most preferred for multitasking, good for bountiful grilling.
- 7. 2 Burner Propane Stove Grill Gas 20000 Btu CSA Certified – Portable and handy, good for far travels.
- 8. Stansport 206-50 Propane Stove and Grill Combo – for short-term occasional gatherings, best practical choice.
- 9. Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas Grill – Suits preloved preferences.
- FAQs section
- Time to get grilling!