Are you looking for a portable grill that is convenient and stress free? The challenge in food preparation is now over! With these portable grills, it will make your life convenient and hassle free!
In this article, we will feature 7 best portable grills that will surely make your life easier in camping.
In camping, we are all concerned on what things should we bring and we consider the comfortability of travelling without making our life harder or struggling by bringing heavy things on our way and aside from that most of our campers want a barbecue party or other grilled foods which is a must have of every campers or travellers and is one of the exciting part in camping and outdoor activities which also leads to us to the possibility of cooking without much waste of time!
Here, we have chosen seven portable grills as one of our choices in camping or outdoor activities which might be one of the things you might want to consider in cooking or grilling.
Best Portable Grill
1. Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
This portable grill is compact enough to take with you anywhere. It is fairly lightweight and is fast and easy to setup and requires no assembly which makes it ready to use that made it convenient, handy and stress free.
+ Ready to use
+ Heats quickly
|– Little capacity to grill many foods|
2.Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Gas Grill
Easy to clean up because of its porcelain coating which make it easier to cook and more to grill.
|+ Easy to clean-up
|– Small surface size|
3. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
It’s inexpensive and the built quality is good. It’s just simple and fast. It comes in very handy and easy to set up.
|+ Allows you to cook more foods
+ Very handy
+ Easy to set up
|– Drip tray is quite shallow
– Overflow and drippage underneath
4. Shark BBQ Portable Charcoal Grill
Good for easy transportation and very handy. This portable grill is a space saver and has a quick table-top assembly. You can easily keep this little grill in the back of your car or behind your truck seat.
|+ Easy fold and store
+ Sturdy design
+ Easy to use
+ Quality built
|– No cover for windy weather
– Sharp edges might harm the user
5. Crystaller Charcoal Barbecue Grill
It has a big or larger surface space for use. It is lengthy but storage package is easy to carry. Its lengthiness comes in handy when you want to grill more recipes.
|+ Larger space for grilling
+ Large enough for party use
+ Can be carried anywhere
– Shallow distance from the charcoal
– Made out of lightweight aluminium which might damage it early or on a very high temperature
6. PUPZO Portable Barbecue Grill
Its features include two (2) burners. You can use a grill and a stove at the same time. It is also spacious enough for a family meal. This portable grill has a collapsible design with carrying handle for easy transportation and fits to most car trunks. A user friendly one and its features will save your time if you want to use both and cook other foods in these two ways.
|+ 2 in 1 (Grill and Stove)
+ Collapsible design
+ Easy transportation
|– Less space or surface size
– Nowhere to put the propane bottle
7. Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill
Its design gives you an impression of a good built quality which is its legs are foldable when you keep them. It is very solid and sturdy on its stand though.
|+ Solid and sturdy
+ Good built quality and design
|– Small capacity of the drippings catcher|
Things to consider in buying a portable grill
- Temperature Control
- Surface size
- Easy to clean-up
- Easy to set-up or assemble
- Quality of grilling
- Highly emphasizes its compactness and lightweight which should be the first things you have to consider as camping or going out on outdoor activities that should not waste your time in preparation and cooking but in bonding and socializing with your peers and people you are camping with which are moments we shouldn’t and wouldn’t want to miss.
- Other thing is it does not make much of dirt and hassle or things to clean-up with after cooking.
- It is easier to use compared to grills that takes time in operating and grilling process.
- Portable grills are designed to carry everywhere you go.
- Easy to store and are quality built.
- Grease dripping is one of the problems we might want to consider as a problem in grilling which can cause issues in cleaning up.
- Portable grills has only mall surface size wherein a portable grill could only handle as we chose compactness and portability, we shouldn’t expect a wider size of its surface.
- Temperature control could be a problem as some portable grills doesn’t come out with lids or cover to avoid the windy weathers.
- Some material used for portable grills might easily be damaged as it has to use only lightweight materials to ensure lightness.
Based from the information and comparisons above, the portable grills that got the highest rating were PUPZO Portable Barbecue Grill and the Shark BBQ Portable Grill. Both got the same rating. The first one feature two (2) burners which made it one of the highly rated portable grills and the latter one, it is because of its cheap price and is very handy to carry. Both portable grills got all the consideration in buying one and they only differ on their features and prices.
As for our suggestion, we recommend you three options- the PUPZO Portable Barbecue Grill as it showcases real portability because of its two features, a grill and a stove which comes in very handy. For larger size, we recommend Crystaller Charcoal BBQ Grill because its lengthiness won’t make you worry on how many it can grill due to its wide surface for grilling. Then the Shark BBQ Portable grill because of its lightness as it can be carried wherever you are with its free carry bag and it won’t cost you that much money as it is inexpensive compared to other portable grills that we have enumerated thus, this portable grill might solve your problem if you are looking for a cheap but user friendly one.
The things mentioned above might help you consider your option in choosing or buying portable grill for camping or outdoor activities. Don’t forget to consider the disadvantages of portable grills that might or can cause us troubles during the trip like for example- the grease dripping, temperature control and the operating and grilling process. Other advantages may occur to some portable drillers but it can easily be solved.
- Best Portable Grill
- 1. Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 2.Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Gas Grill
- 3. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
- 4. Shark BBQ Portable Charcoal Grill
- 5. Crystaller Charcoal Barbecue Grill
- 6. PUPZO Portable Barbecue Grill
- 7. Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill
- Things to consider in buying a portable grill