The summer season is coming fast. And there is nothing more exciting and fun than spending the weekend at a barbeque with friends and loved ones. If you want to host one of these parties, better impress them with the best barbeque grill. That calls for the innovative Blaze Grills.
The market is already saturated with plenty of grills in different sizes and types, and now and then, a company will release a breakthrough product. One of the worthy options for grill enthusiasts is Blaze Grills. It has become a star of family cookouts for good reasons: Blaze Grills has found the perfect balance between quality and affordability.
Blaze’s products are produced by a team that has more than four decades of experience in the grilling industry. Hence most of their products have premium features like commercial quality burners, heavy-duty stainless steel, and other innovative design features. When combined together, what you have is an aesthetically pleasing grill that can withstand the demands of outdoor cooking.
Are you planning on purchasing a Blaze Grill?
You are on the right page. We are going to take a closer look at the top six models that Blaze Grill Reviews has and see what made them stand out.
Top 6 Blaze Grill Reviews
When it comes to grills, there is no room for mediocre, and Blaze Grill knows this well. That’s why they have perfected their products so that there is no room for error. According to the company, all their products have undergone testing and development to ensure quality. Let us take a closer look at the grills that made it on our list.
1. Blaze Grills 40″ 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5-NG – Fully Loaded and Stunningly Built Grill
In designing your outdoor BBQ area, choosing the right built-in grill matters a lot.
This natural gas grill is an ideal addition in your outdoor space. Built-in grills are a good option when you are planning for something permanent. They are anchored in one place and will complete your outdoor kitchen.
This model is filled with features that will make your outdoor grilling fun and hassle-free. It has flame-stabilizing grids that minimizes flare-ups for your safety while adding a unique flavor to your food. Grilling is no longer messy thanks to the full-width drip tray that catches the grease and fat.
Blaze 5-Burner Built-in Gas Grill has a bigger cooking space at 915 square inches. Each of the cooking zones has a specific temperature for cooking different foods at different heat settings. The five burners have an automatic ignition system, and together they have a heat output of 80,000. These are hot enough to cook your food evenly.
- Less mess with full drip tray
- Larger cooking space
- Easy to start with an automatic ignition system
- Durable and sturdy
- Instruction needs more details
- Some issues with ignition may occur
2. Blaze Slide-in Propane Gas Double Side Burner BLZ-SB2-LP – Superior in Heat Retention
There are a lot of features to like in this Blaze Slide-in Propane Gas Double Side Burner. First is the two heavy-duty brass-plated burners with 12,000 BTU heat output. They are perfect for grilling due to their superior retention of heat and optimum performance.
This model is built to last because both the body and the cover are made from heavy-duty stainless steel. Its cover serves a dual purpose as it also protects the grill when not in use. The curve handle is a patented Blaze grill design and offers convenience when cooking. You don’t have to worry about igniting the grill because it operates on automatic ignition with a push and turn of the knobs.
You don’t have to worry about the mess here because it has a full-width drip tray that collects the grease. If you want to have gourmet meals on your outdoor cooking, the built-in side burner of this model will make it possible.
- The brass-plated burners offer the best heat retention
- Sturdy and built to last
- Easy to clean
- Convenient ignition system
- Good for small-sized cooking only
3. Blaze 40-Inch 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5-NG – Affordable Commercial Style Grill
This Blaze grill model has all the popular features of a commercial grill yet easy on the pocket. It can tackle any barbeque challenge you have in mind. It is massive, with a spacious cooking area of 915 square inches. The five commercial grade stainless steel burners can deliver an excellent heat output of 14,000 BTU each to cook your food evenly. An additional 10,000 rear burner offers another dimension to grilling when you attach a rotisserie.
Thanks to its durable cooking rods, you can sear your food in the ample grilling space. Firing up the grill is also very easy as it has a push and turn ignition system for each of the burners. Other features to enhance your outdoor grilling and cooking experience include the removable warming rack. You can warm your bread or keep your food heated here. It also has heat zone separators that allow for different cooking zones on the grilling surface.
- Heat zone separators enhance the grilling experience
- Durable and can last long
- Minimal flare-ups due to the flame stabilizing grids
- Reliable ignition system
- Cooking performance may take some getting used to
- Water can seem into the drip tray
4. Blaze 40-Inch 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with 2 Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5LTE2-NG LTE – The Next Level Blaze Grill
This is a revolutionary product from Blaze Grill that will take your grilling experience to the next level. It’s part of the LTE series, a line of affordable yet upscale commercial style grills. The series has the signature SRL LED lights and built-in halogen lighting on its hood.
If the overall aesthetic of this model is not enough to impress you, then wait till you see the other features. Performance-wise, it delivers the right amount of heat for perfectly grilled products. It is equipped with five cast stainless-steel burners producing 14,000 BTU of cooking power. Aside from these, it also has two infrared burners on its rear with 10,000 BTUs each. The rear burner is excellent because you can add a rotisserie on it for another means of cooking.
The total cooking area is expansive at 915 square inches, and it has heat zone separators too. That means you can have different cooking styles for each zone. An additional feature is the triangle-shaped cooking rods made from stainless steel that adds the searing capability to the grill. Other exciting features that this grill has are the flame stabilizing the grid and the drip tray to collect the grease and juices.
The interior grill lights and the red LED illumination system on the knobs are excellent additions as it allows grilling and cooking at night in your backyard.
- Impressive sear marks due to the triangle-shaped cooking grate
- Different cooking zones in one grill
- Full coverage of the flame stabilization grids reduces cold spot and eliminate flare-ups
- Durable and long-lasting
- Needs label or picture guide on the knob controls
5. Blaze Grills Natural Gas Double Side Burner BLZ-SB2LTE-NG – The Compact Heavy Duty Built-in Grill
If you love cooking for small groups, then your outdoor kitchen should have the Blaze Grills Natural Gas Double Side Burner BLZ-SB2LTE-NG. This Blaze Grill model has a double heavy brass plated burner that gives off 12,000 BTUs of heat each for even cooking. The innovative red lights are also present in this Blaze LTE grill not only for aesthetics but for illumination during night time grilling.
It is durable and is guaranteed to last longer, thanks to its stainless-steel materials. You will have many years of entertaining and outdoor fun with this grill. The side burner has a raised cooking grate designed to have better airflow around the burner while cooking. It has enough protection from the outside elements, too, because the cover protects the grill when it’s not in use. Easy to clean and ignite, these are the conveniences that this Blaze Grills Slide-in Natural Gas Double Side Burner BLZ-SB2LTE-NG provides.
- Reliable brass burners that offer superior heat retention
- Beautifully designed with Red LED control knob
- Durable stainless steel made up
- With stainless steel cover to protect from the outside elements
- Labels on the ignition knob to identify its functions
6. Blaze LTE Built-in Propane Gas Stainless Steel Double Burner with Lid BLZ-SB2RLP – Excellent Side Burner Option
Here is another option if you are looking for a compact side burner that works on propane. It has the signature LTE feature from Blaze Grill, the red lights on the knobs. It enhances the overall look of the grill. This model is also durable, just like the rest of the products from the same company because it’s made from stainless steel. Its slightly elevated design is not for aesthetics. Instead, it helps improve the circulation of air around the grill for better performance.
The slightly curved handle on the stainless-steel cover is another brand feature. The cover is useful in protecting the grill from the outside elements. It is easy to fire up this grill with the push and turn knobs on each of the burners. These two heavy-duty burners have an individual heat output of 12,000 BTU, hot enough to make the best-grilled dishes.
Cleaning up is not a hassle with Blaze LTE Built-in Propane Gas Stainless Steel Double Burner with Lid BLZ-SB2RLP. It has a drip tray that collects the grease.
- Superior retention of heat for even cooking
- LED lights in control knobs help in illumination
- Durable and reliable stainless-steel body
- Stainless steel cover protects the grill from the elements
- Some issues may arise from the ignition knobs due to frequent use
A Closer Look at Blaze Grills
The designers behind Blaze Grills had one goal in mind, to collect all the highlights of every grill in town and bring them all together in one grill that their consumer would love. And I am happy to report that they have succeeded in doing so because it has the best quality grill today.
Stainless Steel Construction. Most Blaze Grills are made from durable stainless steel. This material is rust-resistant and has a higher chance of survival in coastal environments. So, if your home is located near the beach, we recommend Blaze Grills for your outdoor kitchen.
Great Value. Blaze grills are not only made to last, but it also offers excellent value for money. The heat zone separators allow for different cooking temperatures, so you can cook different dishes at the same time. Another design feature that adds value is the double-line hood, which protects the grill and, at the same time, retains the heat inside the grill.
The flame stabilizing grill is also an important design element as it handles the grease to eliminate flare-ups. Some models have provisions for optional accessories, too, like the rotisserie kit, smoker box, and infrared burner. You’ll save the cost of buying additional cooking units.
There are so many things to consider when buying a built-in grill for your outdoor kitchen. Luckily, Blaze Grill has simplified them all by getting all the features that consumers like in other brands and incorporated them in one design. The models that we have included on this list are the best of its kind.
If you are looking for flashy electronic features for convenient grilling, you can find them in Blaze Grills’ luxury series. The Blaze 40-Inch 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with 2 Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5LTE2-NG LTE has an expansive cooking area and high-end additions on top of the great features in Blaze gas grill lines.
The LTE line has red lighting on its LED control panel plus built-in halogen lamps for your nighttime backyard entertaining. Its triangle-shaped rods in the cooking grate produce the most impressive sear marks on your steak and burgers. When you have money to spare, why not go all out and buy the Porsche of Blaze grills?
- Top 6 Blaze Grill Reviews
- 1. Blaze Grills 40″ 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5-NG – Fully Loaded and Stunningly Built Grill
- 2. Blaze Slide-in Propane Gas Double Side Burner BLZ-SB2-LP – Superior in Heat Retention
- 3. Blaze 40-Inch 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5-NG – Affordable Commercial Style Grill
- 4. Blaze 40-Inch 5-Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with 2 Rear Infrared Burner BLZ-5LTE2-NG LTE – The Next Level Blaze Grill
- 5. Blaze Grills Natural Gas Double Side Burner BLZ-SB2LTE-NG – The Compact Heavy Duty Built-in Grill
- 6. Blaze LTE Built-in Propane Gas Stainless Steel Double Burner with Lid BLZ-SB2RLP – Excellent Side Burner Option
- A Closer Look at Blaze Grills